You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, can I back up all my photos from iCloud?

can I back up all my photos from the iCloud?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 7:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 8:19 PM

chinh113 Said:

"Hi, can I back up all my photos from iCloud?: can I back up all my photos from the iCloud?"

-------

Finding Photos in All of iCloud:

Download, then Import, All of iCloud:

Not all photos are seen in the Photos app. So, one method would be to download all of iCloud, and then import the files to a folder on an external hard drive. From there, open the folder, and browse through the it using the Search Bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. download. Perform my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 2, 2023 8:19 PM in response to chinh113

chinh113 Said:

"Hi, can I back up all my photos from iCloud?: can I back up all my photos from the iCloud?"

-------

Finding Photos in All of iCloud:

Download, then Import, All of iCloud:

Not all photos are seen in the Photos app. So, one method would be to download all of iCloud, and then import the files to a folder on an external hard drive. From there, open the folder, and browse through the it using the Search Bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. download. Perform my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip.

Hi, can I back up all my photos from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.