You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to add my debit card to my Wallet

I am trying to add my debit card on my wallet but couldn’t go through please help me out

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 1:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 6:27 AM

The card issuer must support adding their card to Wallet for Apple Pay purposes.

Who is the card issuer/​bank/​financial institution?

Not all account types may support it: a checking account may, while a savings account may not.

Apple Pay participating banks in Canada, Latin America, and the United States - Apple Support

Apple Pay participating banks in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East - Apple Support

Apple Pay participating banks and card issuers in Asia-Pacific - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 4, 2023 6:27 AM in response to ritika103

The card issuer must support adding their card to Wallet for Apple Pay purposes.

Who is the card issuer/​bank/​financial institution?

Not all account types may support it: a checking account may, while a savings account may not.

Apple Pay participating banks in Canada, Latin America, and the United States - Apple Support

Apple Pay participating banks in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East - Apple Support

Apple Pay participating banks and card issuers in Asia-Pacific - Apple Support

Unable to add my debit card to my Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.