You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SWITCHING to Student for Apple Music

When I switch my Apple Music plan to my (verified) Student account, it says I’m already going to renew at my CURRENT rate ($22.95). I’ve unsubscribed to that account. Why won’t it let me switch over to the Student price (even though I get through all steps)?

iPhone 14

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 8:16 AM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2023 11:36 AM in response to Chavez1104

Hi Chavez1104,

You started from a great resource: Get an Apple Music student subscription

For help with switching your plan, be sure the verification steps below found in the same article were completed.

"In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions.
  2. Tap Apple Music Membership.
  3. Tap "Verify your student status." You'll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.
  4. Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility. If the verification is successful, you'll automatically return to Apple Music and continue your Apple Music student subscription."

You can also check the steps here: How to switch to a different subscription plan - Apple Support. Should the issue remain, reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

SWITCHING to Student for Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.