You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard Skin Cover

Dear Sir,

I want to know if i use keyboard skin cover and screen protecter glass in my macbook pro 14" m2 pro is it safe? please recommend me how use i keep clean my macbook keyboard as previously i use in old macbook there i was not using anything but the keyboard have printed on my screen.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 8:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 9:37 PM

You shouldn't use either a screen or keyboard protector on your laptop. Apple also recommends against doing so. There shouldn't be any type of markings, caused by closing the display without either of these installed.

If that was not the case, then there may be a manufacturing defect that you will need to have an Apple Technician verify.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 5, 2023 9:37 PM in response to Abbas akbar ali

You shouldn't use either a screen or keyboard protector on your laptop. Apple also recommends against doing so. There shouldn't be any type of markings, caused by closing the display without either of these installed.

If that was not the case, then there may be a manufacturing defect that you will need to have an Apple Technician verify.

Keyboard Skin Cover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.