You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my father passed away and I downloaded his information to iCloud -- I would like to review it - I'm looking for a few of his phone numbers. How do I do that from my phone or MacBoo Air?

my father passed away and I downloaded his information to iCloud -- I would like to review it for some of his photos and some of his contact numbers. How do I do that from my phone or MacBoo Air? (The devise he has set up cannot be found for two step authentication )

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 9:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 10:20 AM

This is probably a long shot but he would have had to set up at least one trusted phone number. To get a code sent to a phone number rather than his iPad, see the "Get a text or phone call" section of Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

4 replies

my father passed away and I downloaded his information to iCloud -- I would like to review it - I'm looking for a few of his phone numbers. How do I do that from my phone or MacBoo Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.