You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upload video on iCloud

Hello. I faced the problem uploading my live videos to iCloud. How can this be solved?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 9:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 11:04 AM

Addonschuts Said:

“Upload video on iCloud: Long videos are not uploaded. The duration of which exceeds 60 minutes. I shoot in FullHD 60 frames per second”

———-

Troubleshooting Video Uploads:

Amplifying the signal and having enough storage space seems that’s there is to this. So, just how much space to you have for iCloud storage? I’m sure these are at least 1GB and all you are granted is 5GB for free. So, you may need to get a larger iCloud plan for all to upload: iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 10, 2023 11:04 AM in response to Addonschuts

Addonschuts Said:

“Upload video on iCloud: Long videos are not uploaded. The duration of which exceeds 60 minutes. I shoot in FullHD 60 frames per second”

———-

Amplifying the signal and having enough storage space seems that’s there is to this. So, just how much space to you have for iCloud storage? I’m sure these are at least 1GB and all you are granted is 5GB for free. So, you may need to get a larger iCloud plan for all to upload: iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

Mar 9, 2023 9:25 PM in response to Addonschuts

Addonschuts Said:

"Upload video on iCloud: Hello. I faced the problem uploading my live videos to iCloud. How can this be solved?"

-------

So, what's the problem you've faced?

Seems you need a stronger connection. Try using a mother network, or restart your router by powering it off for 30 seconds, and then powering it back on. Another option would be to perform this right next to your router. Moreover, you may need a Range Extender to amplify the signal.

Upload video on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.