You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ask to buy is still not working after making sure the settings are correct and it’s worked in the past

Why is my ask to buy not working for my daughters request to myself when all settings are correct and it’s worked in the past ?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 10:53 AM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2023 6:27 PM in response to DeeSav13

Hi DeeSav13,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand Ask to Buy isn't working and you were able to review If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support. If you're not receiving the notifications, have the child try requesting from various apps to determine whether this is specific to an app. Make sure the child's device, as well as your device, is running the latest iOS update for the most recent performance fixes.

If this continues, contact Apple Support to check into this behavior.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Regards.

Ask to buy is still not working after making sure the settings are correct and it’s worked in the past

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.