You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete multiple contacts at once?

Please help me to delete more than 1 contact at once? How do I delete multiple contacts?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 8:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 9:12 PM

lindisa Said:

"How do I delete multiple contacts at once?: Please help me to delete more than 1 contact at once? How do I delete multiple contacts?"

-------

Contact Deletion:

Are these Duplicates?

A. Deleting Multiple Contacts:

In the Contacts App, you'd have to use a computer to perform this.

B. Troubleshooting Duplicate Contacts:

Contact Apple for Support:

1. Go Here: If you See Duplicate Contacts after Setting Up iCloud Contacts - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If you see duplicates in Contacts on iCloud.com, visit Apple Support for help.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 11, 2023 9:12 PM in response to lindisa

lindisa Said:

"How do I delete multiple contacts at once?: Please help me to delete more than 1 contact at once? How do I delete multiple contacts?"

-------

Contact Deletion:

Are these Duplicates?

A. Deleting Multiple Contacts:

In the Contacts App, you'd have to use a computer to perform this.

B. Troubleshooting Duplicate Contacts:

Contact Apple for Support:

1. Go Here: If you See Duplicate Contacts after Setting Up iCloud Contacts - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If you see duplicates in Contacts on iCloud.com, visit Apple Support for help.

How do I delete multiple contacts at once?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.