You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown charge from Apple

I have always received the below

Notice: Rejected Process - Insufficient Balance

Process: Buying the Internet

Tag: 8504; Visa

Amount: 19.99 SAR

AT:APPLE.COM/BILL

and I don’t know for what?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 3:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 5:41 AM

The link above your post offers instructions on how to determine what you have been charged for. I’ve posted the pertinent part here. If this is not helpful, go back to the link and see the section on If you still can't identify the charge.

How to see what you were charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 13, 2023 5:41 AM in response to AhmedAzzam83

The link above your post offers instructions on how to determine what you have been charged for. I’ve posted the pertinent part here. If this is not helpful, go back to the link and see the section on If you still can't identify the charge.

How to see what you were charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

Unknown charge from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.