You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Tab Sync for iPAds

I am logged into the same Apple ID.

I have set up safari sync on both my iPads.

Why are my tabs not syncing?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 12:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 5:35 PM

Open Safari tabs do not directly synchronise between devices. While open tabs on different devices are not mirrored/synchronised, you can see a list of open tabs on your other devices using the iCloud Tabs feature:

Set up and use iCloud Tabs - Apple Support

Your iCloud Tabs can be viewed either from the iPadOS Safari sidebar - or can also be viewed from the Start Page if enabled using the Start Page Edit button.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2023 5:35 PM in response to affan199

Open Safari tabs do not directly synchronise between devices. While open tabs on different devices are not mirrored/synchronised, you can see a list of open tabs on your other devices using the iCloud Tabs feature:

Set up and use iCloud Tabs - Apple Support

Your iCloud Tabs can be viewed either from the iPadOS Safari sidebar - or can also be viewed from the Start Page if enabled using the Start Page Edit button.

Safari Tab Sync for iPAds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.