You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, i`m a Chilean student who is planning to buy an ipad for university here. I attend Pontificia Universidad Católica and was wondering what do I have to do to get the student discount on apple products

Hello, i`m a Chilean student who is planning to buy an ipad for university here. I attend Pontificia Universidad Católica and was wondering what do I have to do to get the student discount on apple products when buying in the USA (as there is non official Apple distributor here).

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 8:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 5:34 AM

Student Discount programmes from Apple, where available, require that eligible students are enrolled in a recognised higher education programme within the country of purchase.

In most countries, the key to accessing Apple’s Educational Discount programme is being registered with UNiDAYS.

Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

https://www.myunidays.com

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2023 5:34 AM in response to Letelie

Student Discount programmes from Apple, where available, require that eligible students are enrolled in a recognised higher education programme within the country of purchase.

In most countries, the key to accessing Apple’s Educational Discount programme is being registered with UNiDAYS.

Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

https://www.myunidays.com

Hello, i`m a Chilean student who is planning to buy an ipad for university here. I attend Pontificia Universidad Católica and was wondering what do I have to do to get the student discount on apple products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.