You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn on mail notifications at location?

I would like to turn on notifications for the Mail App while I'm at work. I would like the notifications off all other times. I would even be happy with an easily accessible switch/shortcut to turn it on/off, rather than having to dive into the notification settings.

I saw another question here asking similar, which said to use focus, but I couldn't figure out how to use focus to turn on notifications that were off. I could only turn off notifications that were on.

Is there a way to use focus / shortcuts to quickly turn on/off notifications for mail, or turn them on at a specific location?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 3:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 4:37 AM

A shortcut is a quick way to get one or more tasks done with your apps. The Shortcuts app lets you create your own shortcuts with multiple steps.

Shortcuts User Guide - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply

Turn on mail notifications at location?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.