You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto speaker switch while calling !

In my iphone 11, while i am calling speaker auto switches to speaker mode after that i turn off speaker mode , thats really annoying what to do ???

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 3:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 9:26 AM

Still not solve , i think this is problem due to latest ios update.

3 replies

Mar 19, 2023 9:30 AM in response to bgbikram

Hello bgbikram,

Since this started happening have you restarted your phone? If not, let's give that a try. It may be a simple step but it can resolve many issues like yours.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Let's also check an Accessibility setting to ensure one of those settings isn't causing the phone to automatically go to speaker.

Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Call Audio Routing.

Ensure that it is set to Automatic and not Speaker.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Mar 23, 2023 9:44 AM in response to bgbikram

Hi bgbikram,

Do you have the phone up to your face when this occurs? We want to make sure the proximity sensor is detecting you're holding your iPhone to your face.

Based on the troubleshooting that has been completed up to this point, your best bet will be to Get Support directly from Apple from here on out. You can use the link here to get started.

Regards.

Auto speaker switch while calling !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.