You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Make it possible for pictures to move out of the camera roll when making separate albums

Why has apple not made it possible yet for pictures to be moved out of the camera roll and stay out of the camera roll , when making spectate albums …. Android has done it for years and years … no offense but the money people pay for this company I think it should have been done already , I don’t want copies of my pictures into a album I want it where if I am making an album for specific pictures once they leave the camera roll it’s not longer in the camera roll … because you are lacking this ability it’s messy and unorganized and not easy to find pictures I need to or know if I already put them into the other albums … come on Apple fix this …. It’s beeen an issue and an on going thing for how long , numerous people complained about this … don’t you think it’s time to make it happen

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 7:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 8:27 AM

You're not addressing Apple here, and we, just users like you, are not aware of Apple future plans/decisions.

If you'd like, please submit your requests/comments to Apple directly, using this form:--> Apple – Product Feedback - iPhone

Thanks and regards

Giulio

1 reply

Make it possible for pictures to move out of the camera roll when making separate albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.