You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my hide my email doesn’t forwarded messages to my mail

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 6:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 7:56 PM

Start by checking whether Hide My Emails forwards emails to the right email here:

Settings Apple IDiCloud Hide My Email → tap Forward To is this the right email?

If it is not the right email, select the email that Hide My Mail should forward to.

If you can't see that email address on the list, you can add it here: Settings Apple ID Name, Phone Number, Email.

In "Contactable At", tap Edit and add your new email address your emails should be sent to. Then, go back to Hide My Mails and select the email address you just added.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2023 7:56 PM in response to psychic131

Start by checking whether Hide My Emails forwards emails to the right email here:

Settings Apple IDiCloud Hide My Email → tap Forward To is this the right email?

If it is not the right email, select the email that Hide My Mail should forward to.

If you can't see that email address on the list, you can add it here: Settings Apple ID Name, Phone Number, Email.

In "Contactable At", tap Edit and add your new email address your emails should be sent to. Then, go back to Hide My Mails and select the email address you just added.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.