You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I send item in my wallet to my partners wallet?

how do I send an item in my wallet to my partners wallet?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 2:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 2:40 PM

1. Tap the pass or ticket that you want to share.
  2. Tap the More button , then tap Pass Details. If instead you see an Info button , you might not have the option to share from the Wallet app.
  3. Tap the Share icon 

click here ➜ Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

If there is no share option, then the item cannot be shared. Your partner may need to add te item to the wallet app the same way you originally did.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 23, 2023 2:40 PM in response to denis hanson

1. Tap the pass or ticket that you want to share.
  2. Tap the More button , then tap Pass Details. If instead you see an Info button , you might not have the option to share from the Wallet app.
  3. Tap the Share icon 

click here ➜ Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

If there is no share option, then the item cannot be shared. Your partner may need to add te item to the wallet app the same way you originally did.

how do I send item in my wallet to my partners wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.