You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 13 PRO MAX GREEN DISPLAY ISSUE

my iphone 13 pro max had an issue that green display first time when i had an issue on dec 17th on that time i visit service centre and ask them , they said this was hardware issue and i took my phone to take backup for submit on that time it becames normal , and again visit to centre , i ask them to change display and i did argue with them .i asked many times they just said it was an bug in software . they installed some troubleshooting software . on that time it was in warranty . my warranty get expired on jan 2nd week . and i contact apple support i asked them if we get again the same issue after my warranty expired . i’ll need service for free of cost .they shared case id and said that ‘ if you face same issue contact apple support and say this case id ‘ . now I had the same issue again , when I asked apple support they said to pay full amount for display . its too much for paying without my fault.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 1:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 4:31 AM

Hello,

Nobody here can help. We are users like you helping other users.

See this link.

iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

IPHONE 13 PRO MAX GREEN DISPLAY ISSUE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.