You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No caller ID on my IPhone 13

How do I fix this problem? I have my phone set to silence all unknown phone calls and now I have to answer all of them. Yesterday my calls were fine, family and friends came thru saying who they were and today no one could reach me.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 5:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 5:46 PM

Presumably when you say "today no one could reach me", what you really mean is "I set my iPhone to silence unknown callers today. I am not receiving Caller ID. Therefore no one can reach me."

If that's what you mean, ask your cellular carrier for assistance receiving that Caller ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 25, 2023 5:46 PM in response to Darcy524

Presumably when you say "today no one could reach me", what you really mean is "I set my iPhone to silence unknown callers today. I am not receiving Caller ID. Therefore no one can reach me."

If that's what you mean, ask your cellular carrier for assistance receiving that Caller ID.

No caller ID on my IPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.