You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Equalizer

Hello, I hope someone from Apple sees and reads my idea. I am a longtime Apple Music subscriber. And I have a question. To begin with, I’ll say that Apple Music’s only competitor is Spotify. I had a question that puzzled me, why there are equalizer presets in spotify, as well as a self-adjusting equalizer, but not in apple music. somehow this is unfair to us, yes, apple has good presets, as well as dolby atmos and spatial audio mode, but still, it would probably be nice to add a self-adjusting equalizer function, so you will have more advantages over spotify themes , which is just the same apple music and so fully reveals the capabilities of the iPhone in sound transmission, but I would like a little more freedom of action and customization in terms of sound. And then the competitiveness will increase even more. Since I personally would like more personalization and sound customization for myself, without transferring songs and moving to spotify

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 11:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 4:19 AM

ZEYDAN_ONE ~ Use this form:

Feedback - Apple Music - Apple

õ¿õ¬

1 reply

Equalizer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.