You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iPhone was lost along with the number that was linked to iCloud.

The iPhone was lost along with the number that was linked to iCloud. Now I can't restore access to my account. How can I change my phone number?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 8

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 12:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 2:08 AM

You can also receive the code for the Tow-Factor Authentication on a different trusted device or phone number:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If this is not possible, using the Account Recovery process would be the next step:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 27, 2023 2:08 AM in response to Ob1om4ik

You can also receive the code for the Tow-Factor Authentication on a different trusted device or phone number:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If this is not possible, using the Account Recovery process would be the next step:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

The iPhone was lost along with the number that was linked to iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.