You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech circleview doorbell pairing to home app

I tried to add the doorbell via automatic, scanning and manual to the home app. All equipment is fully up to date. Logitech tried to help, but gave up and said to return it. Don't if an other one will do the same or there is something very specific with this one.

I'm located in EU, and the doorbell is more specific for US/CAN.

Anybody who had similar and solved the issue?

tnx Fred

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 2:04 AM

4 replies

Mar 28, 2023 1:21 PM in response to frekuipe

Hey there frekuipe,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to provide some assistance.

The actions in this article can help with the issue you're describing:

If you can't add an accessory
* Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
* Make sure that your accessories support HomeKit, AirPlay, or Matter.
* To use and manage your home in the Home app on all of your devices, sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID on every device. Then turn on iCloud Keychain and Home in iCloud Settings.

Add an accessory to the Home app - Apple Support

If the issue persists, are you able to pair other accessories successfully? If so, we recommend that you continue working with Logitech.

Have a great day!

Mar 29, 2023 2:53 AM in response to Jeff_W.

Done all the updates already before (advised Logitech)

Did reset the accessory to factory default

Logitech circleview doorbell is one of the recommended accessories and sold on apple.com

Was signed in on iCloud and have Keychain on

Can't delete "orphans" (as advised by Logitech) as I don't see anything of trials of installation

But still doesn't want to pair. I'm getting different errors back. -->

Logitech circleview doorbell pairing to home app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.