You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Price of app or in app purchases prior to download

Hi,

I think millions of us want to know the price of the app or it’s price clearly stated (if it says In-app purchases) PRIOR to downloading, installing it…

it only makes sense and logic for Apple to add/edit this feature and waste less time in this enormous ocean of apps…

Q 1: how do I view or know the purchase list of prices of the app if it states in-app purchases PRIOR to any downloading and installing the app?

if the answer is I cannot, then

Q 2: when will Apple enable such a simple convenience for its users?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 1:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 1:47 PM

If I understand you correctly, every app where Offers In-App Purchases is listed, you should scroll down, the prices are always at the bottom right.

For example ->

Doodle Buddy Paint Draw App -> https://apps.apple.com/us/app/doodle-buddy-paint-draw-app/id313232441

3 replies

Price of app or in app purchases prior to download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.