You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ Streaming Constantly Glitchy

For months, I have been having issues streaming from Apple TV+. I have a Vizio smart TV that I stream on. All of my other services stream just fine without issues. When I try to watch anything on Apple, it’s constantly glitching and the sound gets off for a few seconds. It’s very irritating. Is there anything I can do to try and fix this? I am highly doubtful that it’s my internet given it ONLY happens when I’m using Apple. I can have the issues, immediately switch to another service like Netflix or Hulu and it works just fine.

MTKB_D65-F1,

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 3:16 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 31, 2023 1:32 PM in response to garbie87

Hi garbie87,

Thanks for posting here in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some trouble with streaming Apple TV+ on your Vizio TV. You may want to connect with Vizio support to see how to uninstall and reinstall the Apple TV app as it may help to address the issue you're facing. Please also review the folioing Vizio Support article: https://support.vizio.com/s/article/VIA-Application-Does-Not-Work?language=en_US

Kind regards.

Apple TV+ Streaming Constantly Glitchy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.