You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone help me to find the air tag

Where can I find the cheapest one battery on the market for a new battery? I’ve tried Amazon, eBay, etc.

so can someone out there help me.

iPhone 13

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 2:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 4:07 AM

You should not buy the cheapest battery, they may not last as long as a battery from well known brand, and you might have to replace them earlier.

Also have a look at this part in related article about it:

3 . Insert a new CR2032 lithium 3V coin battery (available at most electronic and drug stores) with the positive side facing up. You'll hear a sound indicating that the battery is connected.

CR2032 batteries with bitterant coatings might not work with AirTag or other battery-powered products, depending on the alignment of the coating in relation to the battery contacts.

copied from: How to replace the battery in your AirTag - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 30, 2023 4:07 AM in response to eliana224

You should not buy the cheapest battery, they may not last as long as a battery from well known brand, and you might have to replace them earlier.

Also have a look at this part in related article about it:

3 . Insert a new CR2032 lithium 3V coin battery (available at most electronic and drug stores) with the positive side facing up. You'll hear a sound indicating that the battery is connected.

CR2032 batteries with bitterant coatings might not work with AirTag or other battery-powered products, depending on the alignment of the coating in relation to the battery contacts.

copied from: How to replace the battery in your AirTag - Apple Support

Can someone help me to find the air tag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.