You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a hard time hearing out of my AirPods ? What do I do ?

I can’t hear out of my AirPods anymore, and when it does work it’s so low I still can’t hear.I need help, please.

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 2:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 3:07 PM

The most frequent causes for low sound levels are either cleaning, or settings in your iPhone. Do the easy step first, check your volume setting from your iPhone. Then see the other suggestions in Apple support documents:

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If that doesn't help it is possible you have a hardware problem, see Apple's contact information in AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

and arrange to have your AirPods checked by Apple Service.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 2, 2023 3:07 PM in response to Myfacingcameoffmyapplewatch

The most frequent causes for low sound levels are either cleaning, or settings in your iPhone. Do the easy step first, check your volume setting from your iPhone. Then see the other suggestions in Apple support documents:

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If that doesn't help it is possible you have a hardware problem, see Apple's contact information in AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

and arrange to have your AirPods checked by Apple Service.

I have a hard time hearing out of my AirPods ? What do I do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.