You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SONY XR-77A80CK and Apple TV app - can't log in

I am trying to log into the Apple TV app on my SONY XR-77A80CK. I have typed in my ID and Password correctly but I keep getting a "Verification Failed" message. "These were errors signing you in. Wait a moment, then try again" It then gives me various codes. This time it was 642A0628. My TV and the app are all updated. I have RESET the TV and the app. I have FORCED STOP the app along with CLEAR DATA and CACHE. I can not log into the app at all and I can't find anything online regarding this issue. I can not find anything about this code either. Sony, BRAVIA4KVH21 Thoughts?

BRAVIA4KVH21,

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 3:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 10:43 AM

At this time, I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

4 replies

SONY XR-77A80CK and Apple TV app - can't log in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.