You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cellular service for my apple watch

If I pay extra for cellular for a new Apple watch, will my cell phone plan (consumer cellular) go up each month

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 11:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Your cell phone plan will get an extra monthly charge for the Apple Watch yes.

Normally carriers charge around $10 extra for the watch. It will not continue going up from there if that's what you mean. It will be the same $10 each month as its ongoing service and as such requires a recurring payment for it.

If you currently pay say $30 for your phone plan, and add that Watch, you'll then be paying $30 + $10 for the Apple Watch each m month fora total of $40 each month. You can of course cancel the watch service at any time with most carriers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 4, 2023 11:45 AM in response to Gottalovekittycats

Your cell phone plan will get an extra monthly charge for the Apple Watch yes.

Normally carriers charge around $10 extra for the watch. It will not continue going up from there if that's what you mean. It will be the same $10 each month as its ongoing service and as such requires a recurring payment for it.

If you currently pay say $30 for your phone plan, and add that Watch, you'll then be paying $30 + $10 for the Apple Watch each m month fora total of $40 each month. You can of course cancel the watch service at any time with most carriers.

cellular service for my apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.