You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

como entrar a: applemusic sin que me pidan un codigo de verificacion que envian a mi celular

como entrar a: applemusic sin que me pidan un codigo de verificacion que envian a mi celular

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 10:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 10:28 PM

music116 Said:

"como entrar a: applemusic sin que me pidan un codigo de verificacion que envian a mi celular"

-------

Hello,

You have placed this in an English-based forum. Can you please translate this? That may help you get the answer you need.

5 replies

Apr 4, 2023 10:36 PM in response to music116

music116 Said:

"How to enter: apple music without asking me for a verification code that is sent to my cell phone"

-------

You shouldn't have to be prompted every time you open the app. If you need to login, but don't have your cell phone, then contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.