You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch apps

hi there,

does anyone know how you can keep an App on your watch without it reverting to your main screen / time when you move your wrist ?

I am using an app called Workout which is for weighs. When I first installed it I could use it and it would stay on my watch until it was cancelled and now it can only be retrieved by clicking the crown twice.

any ideas?

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 9

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 11:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 12:43 AM

iPhone, Watch app, My Watch tab, General, Return to Clock...

If your app is designed like the stock Apple Workout app or Strava, then you can set it up like this

The Return to App is the key to this. If your app does not allow it then there is no remedy.

PS strange it is called "Workout" because that is an Apple app name and could cause confusion.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 6, 2023 12:43 AM in response to MarkyMark47

iPhone, Watch app, My Watch tab, General, Return to Clock...

If your app is designed like the stock Apple Workout app or Strava, then you can set it up like this

The Return to App is the key to this. If your app does not allow it then there is no remedy.

PS strange it is called "Workout" because that is an Apple app name and could cause confusion.

Apple Watch apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.