You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The "All Mailbox" no longer appears on my MacBook.

How do I get the "All Mailboxes" back on my MacBook? It is not the Favorites dropdown list.

MacBook Pro 13″, 13.1

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 7:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 8:33 AM

It sounds like you can't find the All Inboxes folder in Mail on your Mac.

Here's a resource on this topic. Review Use favorite mailboxes in Mail on Mac.

• If it was on the sidebar, make sure Favorites is showing its folders. Hover over the Favorites tag and click on the arrow to the right.
  • If you still don't see it here, and Favorites is showing it's folders, hover over the Favorites tag and click on the '+' sign. A box should come up and select All Inboxes from the dropdown menu.
  • If you were using it at the top, make sure Favorites is showing by going to View > Show Favorites Bar in the menu bar.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 6, 2023 8:33 AM in response to Meh9

It sounds like you can't find the All Inboxes folder in Mail on your Mac.

Here's a resource on this topic. Review Use favorite mailboxes in Mail on Mac.

• If it was on the sidebar, make sure Favorites is showing its folders. Hover over the Favorites tag and click on the arrow to the right.
  • If you still don't see it here, and Favorites is showing it's folders, hover over the Favorites tag and click on the '+' sign. A box should come up and select All Inboxes from the dropdown menu.
  • If you were using it at the top, make sure Favorites is showing by going to View > Show Favorites Bar in the menu bar.

The "All Mailbox" no longer appears on my MacBook.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.