You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I clicked on a link and it said that my iPhone has just been hacked I didn’t see that well because I left the website quickly

I need help I clicked on a website and it said my has been hacked and I don’t know what to do.

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 10:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 11:34 AM

👍

Having an iPhone means "hacking" is one less thing to worry about.

You can defend yourself from threats ranging from low-effort "phishing" scams all the way through sophisticated cyberattacks by following common sense practices that Apple recommends, here:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Use the built-in privacy and security protections of iPhone - Apple Support

Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support

Keep your Apple ID secure on iPhone - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 7, 2023 11:34 AM in response to Karina_839

👍

Having an iPhone means "hacking" is one less thing to worry about.

You can defend yourself from threats ranging from low-effort "phishing" scams all the way through sophisticated cyberattacks by following common sense practices that Apple recommends, here:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Use the built-in privacy and security protections of iPhone - Apple Support

Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support

Keep your Apple ID secure on iPhone - Apple Support

I clicked on a link and it said that my iPhone has just been hacked I didn’t see that well because I left the website quickly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.