You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple TV (less than a year old) suddenly quit being connected to Internet via either my WiFi or an ethernet cable. I have Internet connection of all the rest of my devices. Ideas??

Any ideas for a solution??

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 2:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 5:37 AM

1. Try restarting the router, the Apple TV box, and any optional other network gear in between (other routers, switches, hubs, mesh nodes, extenders, etc.).
  2. For Wi-Fi, try the steps as mentioned in: If your Apple TV can't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support
  3. For Wi-Fi, try the ‘Other…’ option instead of selecting a listed discovered network. Especially if the password has been changed.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 10, 2023 5:37 AM in response to AppleTVProblemsWithInternet

1. Try restarting the router, the Apple TV box, and any optional other network gear in between (other routers, switches, hubs, mesh nodes, extenders, etc.).
  2. For Wi-Fi, try the steps as mentioned in: If your Apple TV can't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support
  3. For Wi-Fi, try the ‘Other…’ option instead of selecting a listed discovered network. Especially if the password has been changed.

My Apple TV (less than a year old) suddenly quit being connected to Internet via either my WiFi or an ethernet cable. I have Internet connection of all the rest of my devices. Ideas??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.