You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It's been more than 2 days but haven't received the refund from the app

Last week my iphone registered the app on the app store and after I woke up I canceled the subscription, but until now I still have not received a refund while the problem report has successfully refunded? What can I do?

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 7:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 7:24 PM

bbbrenna wrote:

Last week my iphone registered the app on the app store and after I woke up I canceled the subscription, but until now I still have not received a refund while the problem report has successfully refunded? What can I do?

You wait is what you do. Generally can take up from 7 to 14 business days.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2023 7:24 PM in response to bbbrenna

bbbrenna wrote:

You wait is what you do. Generally can take up from 7 to 14 business days.

It's been more than 2 days but haven't received the refund from the app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.