You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie

How to view a movies anywhere title i purchased on vudu. I purchased a bundle but can only see 4 of the 5 movies that i purchased. All 5 movies are movies anywhere titles.

Apple TV 4K (1st generation)

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 9:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 4:34 AM

Vudu may have a few titles that are not available from Apple (and vise versa). If that applies to your situation, then Movies Anywhere won’t help you with that. The MA service only works for titles that are available on each of the Stores.

You should be able to use the Vudu app for Apple TV for the missing title, though.

Also see: Movie is missing from my Movies Anywhere collection - Movies Anywhere Help Center

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 10, 2023 4:34 AM in response to GWiZZ727

Vudu may have a few titles that are not available from Apple (and vise versa). If that applies to your situation, then Movies Anywhere won’t help you with that. The MA service only works for titles that are available on each of the Stores.

You should be able to use the Vudu app for Apple TV for the missing title, though.

Also see: Movie is missing from my Movies Anywhere collection - Movies Anywhere Help Center

Movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.