You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t find Safari on my iPhone 13. I can’t find the icon. Does anyone know how I can find it.

Hello Community; I have messed up my Apple 13 iPhone. Don’t know where Safari went and though there are instructions on

how to get it back I am not understanding what/how to get Safari back. I am new to Apple iPhone and I’m not savy. I could use very simple (like Kindergarten) instructions.

Not able to get to the Apple Store until next

week. Thank you in advance. SJG

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 11:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 12:12 AM

Safari cannot be deleted from your iPhone, so you will always be able to find the icon in the App Library.

On your home screen, swipe as far left as you can until you find App Library. Search after Safari, long press on the icon drag it back to your Home Screen. Here I drag my Settings icon back to the home screen, but it works the same way with Safari and all other apps. See my demonstration below

You can read more about the App Library here:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2023 12:12 AM in response to AppleSupportCommunitiesForSand

Safari cannot be deleted from your iPhone, so you will always be able to find the icon in the App Library.

On your home screen, swipe as far left as you can until you find App Library. Search after Safari, long press on the icon drag it back to your Home Screen. Here I drag my Settings icon back to the home screen, but it works the same way with Safari and all other apps. See my demonstration below

You can read more about the App Library here:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

I can’t find Safari on my iPhone 13. I can’t find the icon. Does anyone know how I can find it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.