You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage blue bubble not delivered after update 16.4

imessage blue bubble not delivered after update 16.4 on my iphone 13 pro max but its working fine on my iPad

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 5:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 6:58 PM

Hello mehran1976!

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support, please tap on the link to learn what to do next.

You will want to tap: Message not delivered within the Support Article I have provided.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

3 replies

Apr 11, 2023 10:38 PM in response to mehran1979

mehran1979 Said:

"imessage blue bubble not delivered after update 16.4 on my iphone 13 pro max but its working fine on my iPad"

-------

Report this Bug to Apple:

Do your Part: These are user-to-user forums. Apple rarely reads these forums on their own time as it is. So, provide Apple with feedback on this.  Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all stated after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

iMessage blue bubble not delivered after update 16.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.