You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo mail will not shut down when I try to shut down my Mac Book Air.. The when I restart computer it shuts down within 3 minutes after being fully charged. If I plug it in, it will restart within about 2 minutes.

Yahoo mail will not shut down when I try to shut down my Mac Book Air.. Then when I restart my computer it shuts down within 3 minutes of use. If I plug it into power it will restart. Is the open mail account causing this problem and why isn't mail shutting down?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 9:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 1:44 PM

Disconnect from the Internet, does it still crash & cannot be quit?

3 replies

Yahoo mail will not shut down when I try to shut down my Mac Book Air.. The when I restart computer it shuts down within 3 minutes after being fully charged. If I plug it in, it will restart within about 2 minutes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.