You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why won't my AirPods show in my find your device... category

AirPods (3rd generation)

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 12:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 12:51 PM

Hey stj418, I am assuming that you have already tried going into Find My >> Devices and looked to see if your AirPods are there. When your AirPods are connected, you can go into Settings >> Bluetooth >> click on the (i) icon beside your AirPods and scroll down to "Show in Find My." There is also an Apple Support Article that talks about the issue you may be facing. Locate AirPods in Find My - Apple Support (IE)

Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 12, 2023 12:51 PM in response to stj418

Hey stj418, I am assuming that you have already tried going into Find My >> Devices and looked to see if your AirPods are there. When your AirPods are connected, you can go into Settings >> Bluetooth >> click on the (i) icon beside your AirPods and scroll down to "Show in Find My." There is also an Apple Support Article that talks about the issue you may be facing. Locate AirPods in Find My - Apple Support (IE)

Hope this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.