You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email spam

I’ve just determined that Apple is not capable of controlling email spam through their servers. Although I have received a great deal of support from Apple technicians, they do not have a method of stopping these spam emails before reaching me.

My situation is that I have been receiving numerous spam emails using an email address with random numbers and letters as part of the address, but always includes a constant “savethekoala.com” as part of the address.

While Apple apparently is able to provide email rules that can detect and block content within the email message, they cannot detect and block text in the senders email address. As a result of this I am left blocking messages, sending them to “junk” and then deleting them.

My preference is to have these spam emails caught by the server and deleted before they reach my email.

Any suggestions on how this can be accomplished?

iPhone 13 Pro, 16

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 4:41 PM

1 reply

Email spam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.