You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpod pro won't charge

My right airpod won't charge, I've had them for less than a year and this hasn't happened before. I keep resetting it in hope of it working but it won't. The problem is only in the right airpod, the left airpod is fine. What should I do?

AirPods Pro

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 8:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 8:50 AM

Hey isha152,

Hmm, have you looked to see if there is any debris or build up in the case that could be preventing your right AirPod from charging? I've had to clean my case before, or clean the metal cap on my AirPods before and then it charges them. Here is an Apple Support document that might help with your issue. If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support (IE)

Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 13, 2023 8:50 AM in response to isha152

Hey isha152,

Hmm, have you looked to see if there is any debris or build up in the case that could be preventing your right AirPod from charging? I've had to clean my case before, or clean the metal cap on my AirPods before and then it charges them. Here is an Apple Support document that might help with your issue. If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support (IE)

Hope this helps.

Airpod pro won't charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.