You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading

Every time i try to download games it says pay with assistive touch. I have it turned on but I do t know what it means to pay with it. Do I double tap side ( which it still doesn’t let me buy ) or do I touch something ?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 8:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 10:24 AM

Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support --> Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You can use AssistiveTouch to adjust volume, lock your screen, use multi-finger gestures, restart your device, or replace pressing buttons with just a tap.

When you turn on AssistiveTouch, you’ll see the AssistiveTouch menu. You can drag it to any edge of the screen, then tap the menu to open it.

I don't know the details of using it in your particular case but you can read the article for more information.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 13, 2023 10:24 AM in response to Grannyaly54

Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support --> Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You can use AssistiveTouch to adjust volume, lock your screen, use multi-finger gestures, restart your device, or replace pressing buttons with just a tap.

When you turn on AssistiveTouch, you’ll see the AssistiveTouch menu. You can drag it to any edge of the screen, then tap the menu to open it.

I don't know the details of using it in your particular case but you can read the article for more information.

Downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.