You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to watch my free 3 months on my tv how do I do that?

I have a new iPad with it came 3

free months of Apple TV+ how do I watch it on my TV

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 4:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 5:11 PM

Verify that you are eligible. The offer is for users that haven’t tried an Apple TV+ subscription before. Previous and current subscribers may not be eligible. Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

If you are eligible, then redeem the offer on your new, qualifying Apple device (iPad), within the first 90 days. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button in the TV app on that device. Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Once you have activated the Apple TV+ subscription, then this service will be available on any of your devices that supports the Apple TV app, when signed in with the matching Apple ID account. Including on the Apple TV 4K box connected to your TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 14, 2023 5:11 PM in response to 2Tuesday2

Verify that you are eligible. The offer is for users that haven’t tried an Apple TV+ subscription before. Previous and current subscribers may not be eligible. Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

If you are eligible, then redeem the offer on your new, qualifying Apple device (iPad), within the first 90 days. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button in the TV app on that device. Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Once you have activated the Apple TV+ subscription, then this service will be available on any of your devices that supports the Apple TV app, when signed in with the matching Apple ID account. Including on the Apple TV 4K box connected to your TV.

I want to watch my free 3 months on my tv how do I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.