You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad wont activate

Hi i recently wiped my ipad and i chose to skip the backup to icloud so now it says unable to activate ive tried changing my wifi and ive tried update and restore on itunes and i still get the error unable to get information from ipad im stuck and so confused

iPad (9th generation)

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 6:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 6:57 PM

Woodiefire Said:

"Ipad wont activate: Hi i recently wiped my ipad and i chose to skip the backup to icloud so now it says unable to activate ive tried changing my wifi and ive tried update and restore on itunes and i still get the error unable to get information from ipad im stuck and so confused"

-------

Troubleshooting iPad Activation:

Getting this Activated:

A. Start Here: If you can't activate your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. If you Still cannot Activate it, Contact Apple Support:

Apple Support Contact Info:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 15, 2023 6:57 PM in response to Woodiefire

Woodiefire Said:

"Ipad wont activate: Hi i recently wiped my ipad and i chose to skip the backup to icloud so now it says unable to activate ive tried changing my wifi and ive tried update and restore on itunes and i still get the error unable to get information from ipad im stuck and so confused"

-------

Troubleshooting iPad Activation:

Getting this Activated:

A. Start Here: If you can't activate your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

B. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. If you Still cannot Activate it, Contact Apple Support:

Apple Support Contact Info:

Ipad wont activate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.