You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My left airpod pro does not work

My left airpod pro is not working, and it does not appear when I check if the battery

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 9:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 11:30 AM

This was happening with my right AirPod and resetting the AirPods fixed the issue for me. If you want to try, go to Settings/Bluetooth and find your AirPods in the list under MY DEVICES. Tap the little "i" information button for your AirPods and then choose "Forget This Device".

This will remove your AirPods from all of your connected Apple devices. Next just reconnect the AirPods and hopefully your issue will be fixed. This worked for me with my AirPods 2nd Generation when the right AirPod stopped working.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 19, 2023 11:30 AM in response to LuciaLatorre

This was happening with my right AirPod and resetting the AirPods fixed the issue for me. If you want to try, go to Settings/Bluetooth and find your AirPods in the list under MY DEVICES. Tap the little "i" information button for your AirPods and then choose "Forget This Device".

This will remove your AirPods from all of your connected Apple devices. Next just reconnect the AirPods and hopefully your issue will be fixed. This worked for me with my AirPods 2nd Generation when the right AirPod stopped working.

My left airpod pro does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.