You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Return new unopened iphone

I had lost my brand new iphone SE on the day I purchased it and the very next day i.e today I got it back from police station. This phone was supposed to be a gift to a friend and when I lost the phone I arranged another gift. So now I would like to return this phone back to apple store. I have the phone with unopened seal and it’s just been 2 days since the day of purchase. Kindly let me know if I will be able to return it back now?

iPhone SE (3rd generation)

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 12:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 1:38 AM

We, just users like you, are not aware of all countries return policy.

After reading this support article carefully:--> Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple , I suggest that you contact the shop where you bought that iPhone from, explain your problem and ask them about this matter.

Regards

Giulio

4 replies

Return new unopened iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.