You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing books to Books app on iphone

I am a first time user of iPhone and my phone is my only apple device

I have ebooks on the phone ( accessible through Files app) which I want to import to the Books App to read them

How can i do that for all ebooks at one go ?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 10:06 PM

12 replies

Apr 25, 2023 10:29 PM in response to picas

I don't know if I understand this wrong, but to me it looks like audiobooks should be treated the same way as other books etc...

"With iCloud, your books, audiobooks, PDFs, collections, highlights, notes, and bookmarks appear automatically in Books on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch when you’re signed in with the same Apple ID."

See your books and audiobooks on all your devices with Books on Mac - Apple Support

Apr 24, 2023 9:57 PM in response to picas

Hmm... That's strange. It seems to work that way with pdf files, but not with audio books. If I import a pdf it shows up on all devices. The audio files on the other hand only becomes available on two of my devices. Is there a specific setting for different file types somewhere (which I haven't found)?

Importing books to Books app on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.