You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Business signature on email

Good day

I have recently moved from a laptop to iPad to run my small business which I am really enjoying. I am just battling to get my business signature with logo onto my emails. Does anyone have any advice how I can achieve this?

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 2:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 8:39 AM

While the iOS/iPadOS Mail App supports use a text signatures, you cannot add graphics or images.

You are not the first to encounter or complain of this issue - and are unlikely to be the last. Apple does invite submission of comments and feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

If you would like to see new or extended functionality in a future version of iOS/iPadOS, this would be the appropriate channel though which to make your request. Every submitted request counts - as this may be the metric that triggers inclusion of new features that interest Apple’s customers.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2023 8:39 AM in response to Flair_Interiors

While the iOS/iPadOS Mail App supports use a text signatures, you cannot add graphics or images.

You are not the first to encounter or complain of this issue - and are unlikely to be the last. Apple does invite submission of comments and feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

If you would like to see new or extended functionality in a future version of iOS/iPadOS, this would be the appropriate channel though which to make your request. Every submitted request counts - as this may be the metric that triggers inclusion of new features that interest Apple’s customers.

Business signature on email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.