You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelled Order

I placed an online order for a MacBook Air with same day delivery. Paid in full on my VISA Debit and Apple took the money from my account however the order never showed up. The order status never changed from Processing. The next morning I get an email from Apple to say that they have cancelled my order. No explanation as to why and they still have my money. What a crappy way to do business. I'm so unimpressed with Apple right now.

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 4:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 7:23 AM

Q12345 wrote:

I placed an online order for a MacBook Air with same day delivery. Paid in full on my VISA Debit and Apple took the money from my account however the order never showed up. The order status never changed from Processing. The next morning I get an email from Apple to say that they have cancelled my order. No explanation as to why and they still have my money. What a crappy way to do business. I'm so unimpressed with Apple right now.

You will have to contact Apple. We are users like you. We do not have access to your purchases or account.: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

And, Apple does not take your money until the order is shipped. So whatever happened will need to be discussed with Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2023 7:23 AM in response to Q12345

Q12345 wrote:

You will have to contact Apple. We are users like you. We do not have access to your purchases or account.: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

And, Apple does not take your money until the order is shipped. So whatever happened will need to be discussed with Apple.

Cancelled Order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.