You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple phone icon

My Apple phone icon has been accidentally deleted. I can see it under General in settings but am unable to restore it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 10:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 10:13 AM

Use App Library to search the Phone app, see -> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

• If you have find the Phone app, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen / Phone Dock & drop it.

2 replies

Apr 24, 2023 10:16 AM in response to 8o8Vu

I’m sorry to hear that you accidentally deleted your phone icon. Here are some steps you can try to restore it:

1. Reset your Home Screen Layout: You may recover the default Home Screen layout by resetting it. To do this, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout.
  2. Reset Screen Time Settings: If you have enabled Screen Time on your iPhone, it may be causing the issue. To reset Screen Time settings, go to Settings > Screen Time > Turn off Screen Time > Turn on Screen Time.
  3. Restart iPhone: Restarting your iPhone can help fix many issues, including missing icons. To restart your iPhone, press and hold the power button until you see the “slide to power off” option. Slide it to turn off your iPhone and then press and hold the power button again until you see the Apple logo.

[Edited by Moderator]

Apple phone icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.