You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Phone 14 Promax Space Black Painting are Chipping

I bought an I Phone 14 promax space black on November 2022 unfortunately my side of the phone paints are chipping even iam carering my mobile like a own baby it’s to expensive Apple please give me the solution otherwise I will sale this mobile and get an Samsung mobile.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 3:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 3:33 PM

Hello ~ We are fellow forum members like yourself and not Apple Support. I would recommend making an appointment to have your iPhone inspected and Apple can make a decision. Normally paint chipping is normal wear and tear. Click on the link below to make an appointment…

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

You may go to lower left and click on Support or…

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2023 3:33 PM in response to ershad276

Hello ~ We are fellow forum members like yourself and not Apple Support. I would recommend making an appointment to have your iPhone inspected and Apple can make a decision. Normally paint chipping is normal wear and tear. Click on the link below to make an appointment…

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

You may go to lower left and click on Support or…

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

I Phone 14 Promax Space Black Painting are Chipping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.